Saturday, December 3, 2011

Camo-Socks

Just finished another pair of sock -- FINALLY. I hated making these socks for a number of reasons, but mainly because I was knitting a stitch pattern on the cuffs that was very hard to see both in the knitting of and seeing the pattern. But even though I hated them, I was too stubborn to just give up on them!

IMG_0386.jpg


So these socks have put me way behind in my sock knitting because I just wasn't very motivated to work on them and didn't want to start a new set on a different set of needles. (If I had done that, I think I would have never finished the camo-socks.) I think it has taken me a year to finish them!!

IMG_0387.jpg


I was finally motivated to get them done because I wanted to take a fun set of socks to work on while traveling back and forth to Adina's. So now I'm on to a new set of socks using the same pattern but a much lighter/nicer color way! Much softer yarn, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment